Lateral inking, is a registered data user under the Data Protection Act.
We will never pass on your details on to a third party for marketing purposes. We may contact you with art work we think might interest you, as part of our market research via email.
As with all retail websites, we collect personal information when opening your account and processing your orders. We will automatically collect information such as your browser IP address to make shopping with us easier, for example, remembering your log-in details.
The information we collect is:
- Your name, so we know who you are
- Email address, so we can email you order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc.
- Delivery address, an obvious one
- Telephone number, we'll only call if there is a problem with the order.
- Credit card details, we only ask for these when you place an order.
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards. We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security. This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us. The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce.
We control information we have collected about you that is relevant to your account. This includes:
- Online customers will require a log-in and password to access their account.
- All lateral inking customers have the option to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us.
If you do not wish to continue to receive marketing from us you should opt-out by visiting 'Your Details' in 'Your Account' on the lateral inking website, or click on the "unsubscribe" link in any email communications which might we send you.
Third party sites: Our site may contain links to and from the websites of other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.