- Do I need to register to place an order?
- No - you just enter your delivery and payment details and we can process the order there and then.
- Do you deliver overseas?
- Yes we can – Please email us at email@example.com if you want more details. Charges for Europe are a flat fee of £6.50 and £10.50 for the rest of the World.
- What if I am not at home on delivery?
- If you are out, the normal procedure is for the delivery person to leave a "While You Were Out" card. You can then re-arrange delivery for a time that suits you. Your work will be delivered in a large rigid flat card envelope, with padding.
- Returning goods.
- We are happy to refund any piece of work returned to us in a fully re-saleable condition.
- You need to fill in the form on the back of your invoice including your order number, contact telephone number, and the reason for your return. We can not offer a refund on personalised work, unless there is a fault or other valid reason.
- Paying for your order
- You can pay by credit or debit card (we accept Maestro, Delta, Visa, Mastercard, and Solo).
Returns & refunds.
Thank you for buying a print from Lateral inking. We hope you LOVE your art work. In case you want to return it, our returns policy is below.
Returning an item that has been purchased on the Lateral inking website
- Your print purchase can be refunded within 28 days of you receiving your work. Personalised art work can not be returned unless there is a fault with the piece/s.
- All items must be returned with a valid invoice and a completed returns form which you will find on the reverse of your invoice, in the same condition it was delivered.
- In addition to our website returns policy, under the distance selling regulations, EU customers have 7 working days to cancel their purchase.
- We advise that all packages are sent on a recorded delivery service as we cannot be held responsible for any parcel that has been lost in transit. The cost of return postage will be at your expense unless the goods are faulty.
For all of the above your statutory rights are not affected, including your right to claim a replacement where goods are faulty.